Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Problems with XPE Pro

I just installed X Pro and that is all working fine, however when I cranked up Picture Editor all was not so good.

http://www.fatgraphics.com/test/xpe.jpg

As you see many of the functions are..unavailable in an intersting manner. I have reinstalled once. Anyone else seen this?

Default Re: Problems with XPE Pro

I haven't seen that problem with either version of Xxtreme Pro that I've had loaded (public beta and the trial/purchased version).

I have no problem with Picture Editor Pro, either.

But one comment: I LOVE the ability to pick and choose the edits to delete! Most software only allows a linear "undo," and if the only thing you wish to undo is five steps back, you have to undo all subsequent actions to get to it.
    ---
    Will

I'm losing my marbles. I meant to reply: "Ahh that one. We have seen that, but IIRC we're not sure what causes it. I'll pass it on to someone who may be able to help." And I actually posted it in another topic entirely and got an answer for that topic and replied again to that topic!

So I'll send the correct TalkGraphics link to someone, and hopefully get you an answer this time.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.