Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Xara Xtreme/Pro - Users Requests of Features, Improvements and Fixes

First of all My proposition is to make this thread a sticky thread.
    My request after one year of using Xara:
    My requests of functionality are focused especialy on layer gallery:

1. Double click Rename a layer. (without additional unnecessary
    popup as it is in XPRO) Now Its 4 clicks to raname a layer!!! It
    could be only 2 clicks or 1 click with Alt or Ctrl. Bear in mind our wirsts.
    Why I must do 4 reduntant clicks to simply rename ?

2. Folders and subfolders in Layer Gallery. Collapsing part of Layer
    tree or Group of Layer is very handy. In future it could be possible to applying properties/colors and so on to all layers/objects in Folder. By simply dragging or ctrl+c and Alt+v on selected folder.

3. Visibility of layer switch while dragging mouse over visibility ticks.

4. Fix of fullscreen toggle NUMpad8

Thank You for your work. It's enhancing and speed up my work. That's
    why I felt in love in Xara.

Simon Kulik

p.s I know that there are many request around the forum. I truly believe that WE Users of Xara could organize requests in one clean thread. Without unnecesary discusion. We can repost and edit every request Here. To one stable thread. Personally I don't know where to find users reqests. Simply don't have time to diging in 500 posts included word: request.
    I think that from the developers point of view it's simpler to parse the users feedback by looking into one clean&fat thread. Without digging in thousands of posts. Cheers.
    Last edited by Simon Kulik; 22 November 2006 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Simply don't want to multiply post.