Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Major New Product Annoucement

Quote Originally Posted by Intbel View Post
    There will be rejoicing in Scotland then ..
    There'll be rejoicing in England too, if they put nested layer support into Xtreme..
    IP

1. Enable save undos
    2. Mesh Fill
    3. Extrude
    4. Vector Live plugins
    5. Better brush variable

That's all I want
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by pauland View Post
    There'll be rejoicing in England too, if they put nested layer support into Xtreme..
    The funny thing is, the XAR Format already supports so-called "Framework Records": You're not only able to save Layers in a XAR file, but also Pages (so-called "Spreads"), Chapters and it's also possible to save multiple Documents within an XAR file. But the developers doesn't build the necessary GUI elements within Xara Xtreme, to support multiple Pages (see also this post).

Regards,
    Remi
    IP

Some interesting ideas Logo.

Save undos? Hmm...interesting, but not likely to be a massive demand for this.

I think extrude is also unlikely, that would be treading on the toes of Xara 3D.

Mesh fill seems completely unecessary - any object of any shape can be feathered to emulate an airbrushed tone and even blended with any other shape (feathered or not), so why the need for time consuming mesh-fills?

I don't know what you mean by vector live plugins, but I'm always interested in learning about new tools.

Brush variables, I would certainly say making the random variations applicable between strokes (as opposed to only within brush strokes) would seem a useful option, this would allow brushes that emulate more 'organic/natural' media easier to create.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    You mean you didn't get the email?

Now I got the mail, I wonder why it took so long... maybe they have problems shipping e-mails to Israel?
    IP

Probably the National Enquirer, I suspect.. ;-)

You're not taking this stuff seriously Availor?
    You got me puzzled: I recently recieved a monthly newsletter... did you mean that, or you just meant something else that I didn't understand correctly?
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Availor View Post
    You got me puzzled: I recently recieved a monthly newsletter... did you mean that, or you just meant something else that I didn't understand correctly?
    No, not the newsletter - I was talking about the suggestion that the product would be the "Maya" something or other - it was a joke, but you were asking for more info!

Availor, the newsletter takes longer to deliver to Israel because the virus checker has to make sure it's kosher first.. ;-)

Paul
    IP

Availor, the newsletter takes longer to deliver to Israel because the virus checker has to make sure it's kosher first.. ;-)
    But I'm Russian in origin and I don't care about Kosher, so can I do something so it comes faster next time?
    IP

Yes, send me a crate of vodka - I'll forward all my newsletters directly to you.. (if I'm still sober) LOL.
    IP

Yes, send me a crate of vodka - I'll forward all my newsletters directly to you.. (if I'm still sober) LOL.
    You prefer Finlandia or Absolute? What's your P.O. box?
    IP