Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI Organizer

Thank goodness for this forum I almost uninstalled paint shop as I am now mainly using Elements 7. I have excluded all of my drives from the organizer tool. And am using Fast Stone Viewer instead.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by OldRadioGuy View Post
    In Windows Vista, Explorer works very well viewing thumbnails. Two external programs that do a nice job are ACDSee Photo Manager and ThumbsPlus.
    I now have Vista (and PSP X2 Ultimate) on my PC and I see fewer PSP thumbnails than when I had XP. I can see jpgs, gifs and pngs but not psp or pspimage files, or any of the other special file types used or created by PSP. Is there something I need to do so that I can see more PSP thumbnails using the Windows Explorer browser?

Thanks
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by KathieG View Post
    I can see jpgs, gifs and pngs but not psp or pspimage files, or any of the other special file types used or created by PSP. Is there something I need to do so that I can see more PSP thumbnails using the Windows Explorer browser?
    Before I converted all of my pspimage files to psd files, I used Thumbs+ to sort and then drag into Corel PSP(P), when needed. There was a version of Corel PSPP that produced pspimage thumbnails in Thumbs+ after customization of that program.

Frankly, I don't remember trying to use Windows Vista Explorer to view pspimage and psp thumbnails.

Sorry, I can't be of more help on this one.

Xara Designer Pro X10; PaintShop Pro X7; Perfect Photo Suite 8; DxO Optics Pro 9.5; Olympus OM-5 E-M5; Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; 3.40 gigahertz Intel Core i7-3770; 16 GB RAM; AMD Radeon HD 7770.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by OldRadioGuy View Post
    Before I converted all of my pspimage files to psd files, I used Thumbs+ to sort and then drag into Corel PSP(P), when needed. There was a version of Corel PSPP that produced pspimage thumbnails in Thumbs+ after customization of that program.

Frankly, I don't remember trying to use Windows Vista Explorer to view pspimage and psp thumbnails.

Sorry, I can't be of more help on this one.

I was afraid of that. When you mentioned earlier that Vista Windows Explorer worked well to view thumbnails, I was hoping there was a way to see PSP images. Oh, well. Guess I'll look into Thumbs+.

Thanks for your response.
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 27 August 2009 at 07:19 AM.
    IP

All you need is the Jasc Thumbnail handler Originally in psp 9http://www.trevorbowden.co.uk/JascThumbShellExt.zip
    IP