Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default File saving problem in PSP X2

I installed PSP Photo X2 about a month and a half ago. It worked fine at first, but one day it suddenly stopped saving files when I told it to. It would NOT save new images I had created OR existing images with changes I had made. It goes through the whole file saving dialog, but all it saves a 1 KB file that shows up as a blank image when I open it. In the case of an edited image, if I don't change the file name, it REPLACES the original image with one of these 1 KB blank image files!

When I asked Corel for help, they sent me instructions on how to do a clean uninstall, and told me to uninstall and then reinstall the program. I followed all of their instructions, and the program worked fine again. BUT after about a week, the SAME problem started up. Once again, I cannot save ANYTHING that I create or edit in PSP.

The only formats I use regularly are gif and jpg. Saving ANY image in either format has the results described above. I tried saving in psp format, and it didn't save anything at all--didn't even create one of the blank files it makes for jpgs and gifs.

I'm so frustrated I could scream! Has anyone ever encountered a problem like this? (If it makes any difference, I'm running Windows XP.
    IP

Default Re: File saving problem in PSP X2

Are you using Norton 360 There is an update for it to moke it work withe psp and a few outher programs
    IP