Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I spent $19 for new templates and downloaded them. Webstyle 4 scrolls through, stating that it is updating files, and the one's I paid for are still marked with an arrow. When I click on the arrow it goes into download mode but never releases the new graphics.

So I uninstalled Webstyle 4. Reinstalled. Looked for paid templates, downloaded them and then they are still marked with an arrow and not available. What's a person to do. There isn't anything noted on the FAQ page. I am beginning to thing this whole Xara is a phantom company with no humans running it. There isn't anyone to talk to, except to post to this forum. Really frustrating. Any suggestions?? Any feedback will be appreciated.

I spent $19 for new templates and downloaded them. Webstyle 4 scrolls through, stating that it is updating files, and the one's I paid for are still marked with an arrow. When I click on the arrow it goes into download mode but never releases the new graphics.

So I uninstalled Webstyle 4. Reinstalled. Looked for paid templates, downloaded them and then they are still marked with an arrow and not available. What's a person to do. There isn't anything noted on the FAQ page. I am beginning to thing this whole Xara is a phantom company with no humans running it. There isn't anyone to talk to, except to post to this forum. Really frustrating. Any suggestions?? Any feedback will be appreciated.