Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Talking Exporting Hi-Res???

Hello I was wondering if exporting the 3D images for high res Printing. I'm doing some designs and want to get them printed but i can not get them to print at a good quality. i just bought 3s not xtreme can that be why? I'm new to XARA3d and this site so im not sure if these questions was asked... thanks in advance...

Default Re: Exporting Hi-Res???

Welcome Don,

Xara3D is mainly for web animation.

However there's no reason why you can't use it in print. Unfortunately there's no dpi setting for exporting a still image. Try creating your Xara3D file full screen and export from there. The export will be at 96 dpi, but hopefully the image should be far bigger than you require, so you should be able to size it down and achieve a greater dpi.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Exporting Hi-Res???

X3D restricts export of bitmaps to 2000 x 2000 pixels. This is high enough resolution for most A5 / A4 requirements (I know as I've done it), but if you're looking at printing really sharp large posters or banners you may find this a real limitation.
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.