Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: October in the Xara Xone - 35 Logos and Apply QuickTime GEL Tutorial! FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by roman View Post
    Hi, I'm still around just a bit lost in the duties. I love you all.

I logged in just to comment this years logo-show. First of all I'm not extremely satisfied. Nothing really made me say *WOW*, byt I found some favorites nevertheless.

Here it is:

My top 3 favorites:

1. Gary W. Priester - I was very positively surprised, as I expected something more "american logo styled" (a lot of glossy stuff and elaborated content (like that Paul Kohlman's Photography, (although I remember you also did a lot of great "european styled" logos ;-) http://www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/...2/html/19.html ). Still, this is something that I didn't expect and it really made my day. It's probably the most mysterious logo in this show. I love it. It even works in small sizes. I take my hat off.

2. Valery Kouleshov - very playful. I like what you have done with famous Da Vinci's drawing.

3 Tim Seward - I'm not fully satisfied with the placement of word "gross" but I like the "GE" and needle very much. Well deserved 3rd place in my rank.

4. ZEB - not very original idea. I saw many of this kind of split red/blue + a silhouete logos before. But it has clean presentation. Thumbs up.

The rest i can live with: Luka Pensa, Bob Hahn, Nancy Leonard, Remi, Tomas Tame (without that mumbo-jumbo around the "tarsier")

thanx everyone.. those group logo shows are my favourite ;-)

Roman
    Hmm I see he can`t life with mine, please don`t do anything drastic.
    Go and see he C.A.F.E. one in the forum, it was more to the liking of others,
    I hope this wll save you (ah better be sure and post it here too, no time
    to waste in situations like these. )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cafe sat.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	31070  
    Last edited by ankhor; 24 October 2006 at 11:33 AM.

Talking Re: October in the Xara Xone - 35 Logos and Apply QuickTime GEL Tutorial! FREE!

If you had removed the shadows and the blue rectangle I would probably survive..

For Gary: Thanx for warm gretting. I miss the "Dmagician" nickname a bit. Is there any way how to get it back instead of login name ? ;-)