Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Diff Between Xara Xtreme and X1???

We have had a lot of people ask this question, so I have added it to our knowledgebase now. But you can find out what's new in Xtreme compared to X1 here:

http://www.xara.com/products/xtreme/whatsnew.asp

There's quite a lot of good features in Xtreme for the averager user. But as stated in this thread, X1 does benefit from imagesetting and Pantone support (nothing has been removed from this version of X1).

If you are a new user to the product line, and can afford to do so, I suggest going for Xtreme. It has features that will be useful for the average user, you get the latest version and you can also buy a manual if you wish.

But, if you just want to dip your toe in the water or are on a tight budget, then X1 is a great starting to point to get into the product line. And you can upgrade to Xtreme later if you want to.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.

What Antony was giving there was the "House" reply, I have been usiing X1 for years and with version it is very stable and if you don't use the live effects, which I don't, it is a bargin what a Christmas present for someone. Buy
    Design is thinking made visual.

Quote Originally Posted by Albacore View Post
    What Antony was giving there was the "House" reply, I have been usiing X1 for years and with version it is very stable and if you don't use the live effects, which I don't, it is a bargin what a Christmas present for someone. Buy
    For me the only appreciable difference between X¹ and Xtreme were the Live Effects, which I have used already to good effect in paying work so the upgrade was worth it for me, but Alabcore is correct: X¹ is a bargain, bargain, bargain, what a Christmas present for someone. Buy it!
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

The only thing is Frank if you bought it before and you cant buy a swcond one, I have tried. It was going to be part of a Christmas present to my daughters partner who is doing a degree course near Glasgow, surely Xara. Com can do better than that on their Online Shop. I WANT TO BUY!
    Design is thinking made visual.

The only thing is Frank if you bought it before and you cant buy a swcond one, I have tried.
    What-they don't want your money?

Very odd indeed! Most software companies would tell you to buy all you want! Very strange.

The only thing is Frank if you bought it before and you cant buy a swcond one, I have tried. It was going to be part of a Christmas present to my daughters partner who is doing a degree course near Glasgow, surely Xara. Com can do better than that on their Online Shop. I WANT TO BUY!
    If you buy the ESD version you can, you just can't buy two of the exact same product under one account. Or, if you use a different email address that'll do the trick.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.