Default Nozzles

I just bought a iMac computer so i also bought çorel Painter IX
    I am looking fof tuts etc on how to use the nozzles
    and where to get more..
    I am so new at this I need some HELP
    Bet
    IP

Default Re: Nozzles

It's best to make your own nozzles, a good way is to scan things like small leaves and build a nozzle. Nozzles can get quite complex with 3 ranks, however nearly every nozzle I've ever seen has just been a simple one rank nozzle.

The simple steps are first assemble your object one different layers, have the background transparent. Then select all the layers and group them using the group layer command at the bottom of the layers palette (on the left)

Then go to the nozzles in the toolbox and you will see a dropdown menu there to "make nozzle from group", do that. Then save it and that's your nozzle.

To use it you go to the same nozzle menu in the toolbox and select "load nozzle" Get your nozzle brush and start spraying.
    IP

Default Re: Nozzles

Hi,

You'll find information about using Corel Painter's Nozzles and creating Nozzles and Nozzle libraries in the following chapter:

Painter IX Help > Help Topics > Contents tab > Image Hose

There are free and for-purchase Nozzles as well as tutorials available on the following sites:

DigArts Software

Rapartz

Also, if you do a Google search using the words Painter Nozzles, you'll find several pages full of links to free Nozzle downloads and tutorials.

Good luck!

Jinny Brown
    Visit PixelAlley and The PainterFactory
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Chinese Proverb
    IP