Hi all,

most of the time I make website mock ups and I'd like to try other apps like Xara for this. For my work it is important that most of the fonts look crisp (no anti-alias) and I've read the articles about "Pixel perfect fonts" and downloaded the free fonts, but all this just doesn't cut it.

To accomplish my designs I need pixel versions of Arial (+ few others) in several sizes.

To do this I bought FontFlasher from http://www.fontlab.com/ which pixelizes any font and outputs to Fontlab format from where I make the final output to Truetype.

That roundtrip works fine but I'm having problems with Xara showing crisp text. Specificly the problem arises with multi-line paragrafs. First two lines are great but the lines after that get gradually blurrier. Obviously IMO the problem is caused by glyphs position between the ascender/descender lines. BUT I'm too novice to fix this on my own.

So is there anybody with some font app and knowledge willing to help me here? If things are sorted out I'd be happy to share these fonts with all of you (if no copyright issue exists).

If anybody volunteers, I'll post a zip file containing the fonts.

- Markku