Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default CorelD V12 - Lost ability to use Transformations

Hi - have managed to lose the ability to transform my image! I used to have a small box type menu at the side of my screen (is this called a docker?). This has disappeared. Plus when I press 'Arrange' 'Transformations' 'rotate' - it doesn't seem to work. Neither does AltF8! What on earth can I have done to my program?

Have ransacked my stack of disks but can't find the original installatio disk so I can't re-install..... doesn anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Doreen
    IP

Default Re: CorelD V12 - Lost ability to use Transformations

Hi Doreen. Welcome to TalkGraphics!

I would check to see if the docker somehow got off the screen. It's there but you can't see it.

I'm not using version 12, but it should be similar to X3, which I have. Try clicking on Window, Dockers, Transformations and selecting your option. If rotate doesn't show, try another transformation.

There is also a repair option in Add or Remove Programs, when you select Change/Remove on the Corel installation. Be careful you don't remove it, just repair it if you can't find your disk.

Best of luck!

Red

Big Plan Creative - Napoleon had one . . . Einstein had one . . . Do you have one?
    IP