Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Free buttons

Default Free buttons

Hi, where can i get nice free buttons for my website?

Default Re: Free buttons

Many years ago I remember downloading a program from coffee cup for creating buttons or roll over text if I can remember properly. After the program expired I could still go into the files and open a file that had all the button images on it. I probably still have it somewhere, possibly on one of a thousand backup c.d.'s but as far as I remember, the program is not all that expensive. Personally, I don't mind using their buttons if I could find them because I only play with them, not use them commercially. Somebody went to a lot of work and time creating them and deserved to be compensated if you using them to make money with, on the otherhand there is nothing stopping you from examining them and then creating your own in xara, is there? Anyway, it's an idea and you might even like their product enough to buy it...........frank
    .............frank

Quoting code: 226 STS will get you 20% off the price of Coffee Cup Software.

Won't do any good. I have spent hours looking for the old program and can't find it, but I'm talking 8 to 10 years ago. I think it was coffee-cup, I am sure it was coffee-cup, maybe not but if so they don't have it anymore and I can't seem to locate it on any of the old backup files......soooooo(?), guess somebody will have to open up the old xara and use his imagination
    .............frank

Thank you, I did a search and downloaded their demo, it is okay. Thank you for your help.

here a site for free buttons !!!!!!

http://www.flashbuttons.com/

Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!

Come on behzad surely you can design your own buttons, its not rocket science even with Xara not fantastic java script?
    Design is thinking made visual.