Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default more egg tutes pls

i love your tutes egg - SO informative! Especially covering many quirks that mess me up while designing things in xara. You definately have charcter too, its like wallace from wallace n gromit teaching you! haha but then again im a "yankee" who doesnt usually hear british people tell you about quirks in xara.

id appreciate more please!! also especially on the nodes one there is REALLY bad feedback and it almost blew out my ears, please please please fix that

RONC

Default Re: more egg tutes pls

Cheers Ron

Never knew I sounded like Peter Sallis (Voice of Gromit) !!!

That's tickled me. I've stated previously I've had sound problems with these files. I'll make some more when I see a good reason for one. Xara itself comes with excellent (professionaly produced) videos and I don't see any reason to replicate them in a lesser manner.

Could do a Wallace & Gromit "The Wrong Shape Editor Tool"
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

But I bet no one mistakens you for Grommit

well yes the video does cover a lot but there are so many quirks and things that usual users dont get ... which is where your videos have come in quite well!

ROnC

hey egg, can you make your voice sound like that GREAT female british voice on the tutorials - she sounds fantastic!!!! ...wonder what she looks like...
    -=Bob=-