Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default A couple of free plugins, courtesy IrfanView

If anyone has got the excellent, freeware IrfanView on their computer, there are a couple of fun filters in the ...IrfanView\Plugins\Adobe 8BF folder. These work with Xtreme, just copy the contents of the folder to your preferred Xtreme plugins folder.

If you don't see them (maybe you have an older version), then just download and install the latest version of Irfanview (and the add-ons pack) from http://www.irfanview.com.
    -- Bob

Thumbs up Re: A couple of free plugins, courtesy IrfanView

Thanks for Posting about the Free PlugIns Bob - Appreciated.

I am trying to have one common folder for ALL PlugIns & Filters for the various Graphic Programs -at least for the ones that let me do a path pointing to where the common folder is. Have you tried anything like this?

Thanks Again! Tom
    Tom - Hwy101

Default Re: A couple of free plugins, courtesy IrfanView

Since my last OS re-install I've been a bit lazy, but I used to have a single folder for all (most) of my plugins and it worked OK. I just made sure I placed each plugin in it's own sub-folder (where possible) to help me keep track of it all.

There's a general article about this and other matters relating to plugins at http://www.thepluginsite.com/knowhow...troduction.htm. If you have a lot of plugins, then Plugin Commander Pro is a good tool for keeping on top of it. Whether it's worth 50 bucks, is another matter.
    Last edited by stratocast; 14 August 2006 at 08:44 AM.
    -- Bob