Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Talking A somewhat Urgent problem that has block me! ... I am I again

----------- INGLES

Hello! I am I again!, friends excuse the inconvenience but I should do a gigantografia or the call exterior publicity and I need it to work in Xara under 3 meters of wide for 1 meter of high, but when me I insert it gives error commenting me that I am inserting a caracter done not be worth. By this I respond to you to see if they give me an aid...

----------- ESPAÑOL

Hola! soy yo nuevamente!, amigos disculpen la molestia pero debo hacer una gigantografia o la llamada publicidad exterior y la necesito trabajar en Xara bajo 3 metros de ancho por 1 metro de alto, pero cuando lo inserto me da error comentandome que estoy insertando un caracter no valido. Por esto acudo a ustedes a ver si me dan una ayuda...

Default Re: A somewhat Urgent problem that has block me! ... I am I again

The maximum page size in Xara Xtreme is 9' x 9' = 9 feet x 9 feet = 2,75 meter * 2,75 meter.

So, you have to reduce your file size to maximum 2,75 meters.

Regards,
    Remi

Since Xara is vector, you can work proportionately any size you want. I have done many banners that needed to be printed with a plotter and I just do my original at the right proportions, export to PDF so it can be opened as a vector in Illustrator--which most plotter places use--and they take care of the enlargement. You can do your original 1 cm by 3 cm and there is no problem with the enlarging and printing, if it's all vector.

Quote Originally Posted by remi
    The maximum page size in Xara Xtreme is 9' x 9' = 9 feet x 9 feet = 2,75 meter * 2,75 meter.

So, you have to reduce your file size to maximum 2,75 meters.

Regards,
    Remi
    Or use "Utilities->Options->Scaling"

Alex