Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Cool Again I, but what I ask is a counsel to export... o_Ò

INGLES: I expect have turned out well the traduccion je je that misfortune
    ESPAÑOL: Espero haya salido bien la traduccion je je que desgracia

-------- INGLES
    Good a greeting of new from Venezuela, and I continue I with my groins *machuqueado (* I finish that is utilized to say that one short speech or badly) je je!, good friends what I tell is them the following thing:

They know that many exist litograficas (the businesses that print the posters and all that type of things) are always problematicas when I send them the file in format of png of the size that is needed to print it arguing that "is not seen well", that is to say, what I ask is that if you know algun trick so that the image be seen good, already I know the tool of PNG "True color", where leaves Good the image but todavia there is litrografias that complain that if itself is not seen well and in short a total of things that they place you, ademas that in Venezuela do not they know a lot the program, but well diria that do not they know it... je je.. because of it I ask them if they have some tecnica do me that the image exported be seen with a lot of but quality. ...

I accept all kinds of counsels...
    Even if is to burn the business... je je je

-------- ESPAÑOL
    Bueno un saludo de nuevo desde Venezuela, y sigo yo con mi ingles machuqueado je je!, bueno amigos lo que les digo es lo siguiente:

Saben que existen muchas litograficas (las empresas que imprimen los afiches y todo ese tipo de cosas) siempre son problematicas cuando les envio el archivo en formato de png del tamaño que se necesita imprimirlo argumentando que "no se ve bien", o sea, lo que pido es que si ustedes conocen algun truco para que la imagen se vea buena, ya conozco la herramienta de PNG "True color", donde sale muy buena la imagen pero todavia hay litrografias que se quejan que si no se ve bien y en fin un monto de cosas que te colocan, ademas que en Venezuela no conocen mucho el programa, mas bien diria que no lo conocen... je je.. por ello les pido si tienen alguna tecnica me haga que la imagen exportada se vea con mucha mas calidad....

Acepto todo tipo de consejos...
    Incluso si es de quemar la empresa... je je je
    Last edited by Wiked+; 26 July 2006 at 12:59 PM.

Default Re: Again I, but what I ask is a counsel to export... o_Ò

Hola

Export a PNG or CMYK TIFF at 300dpi to 600dpi.

Ask your printing company what resolution they want the image to be.

Gary

Default Re: Again I, but what I ask is a counsel to export... o_Ò

je ne dinna ken pas

Norman.
    Last edited by parahandy; 28 July 2006 at 02:56 PM.