Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Separate menus on the same page

I have spent HOURS trying to make two separate menus on the same page. One section is for COACHES & SWIMMERS, and the other set of button are for VENDORS. I want to separate the sections with white space. I have saved each set under a different project name, and the graphics are saved under different image folders. They appear to work correctly when I view it in Front Page design view, but when I publish it, the 2nd set of buttons takes on the images from the first set. Is there away to have more than one set of buttons on the same page???

Also, when I click on the link to a FAQ, it says the page can't be found. I have added xara.com to my internet privacy options.

Thank you,

Default Re: Separate menus on the same page

I would assume, Menu Maker uses the same object names for both menus (the same JavaScript variables/objects) and the second value overwrites the first value...?

Caution: I don't know Menu Maker, so it's possible I'm wrong (I prefer to develop my menus on my own). But if you show me your generated HTML/JavaScript code, perhaps I'm able to change the code.

Regards,
    Remi