Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking Good evenings! / Buenas tardes!

Good evenings!

There am done I a bit difficultly the Englishman forgive.

Good I explain my point to them, already as(like) an image divides and export it in parts(reports) in order that it(he,she) weighs less, that is to say, load less time. The question is the following one I want to learn to export to HTML, but not, it(he,she) throws a mistake of object. But I do not deal very much, it is to export the insole(staff) of the division of the images. Not if I explain.

Inhaling his(her,your) collaboration and MANY REGARDS OF VENEZUELA.

Thank you
    Carlos Molina
    Wiked+

------------- En español /

Buenas tardes!

Se me hace un poco difícil el Ingles disculpen.

Bueno les explico mi punto, ya se como dividir una imagen y expórtala en partes para que pese menos, es decir, cargue menos tiempo. La cuestión es la siguiente quiero aprender a exportar a HTML, pero no se, me lanza un error de objeto. Pero no entiendo mucho, es para exportar la plantilla de la división de las imágenes. No se si me explico.

Aspirando su colaboración y MUCHOS SALUDOS DE VENEZUELA.

Gracias

Default Re: Good evenings! / Buenas tardes!

So you want to slice up an image in Xara and export it to HTML so that it will load faster on a web page. Is that right ?
    Gary has some tutorial on this. Check at his web site.
    http://www.xaraxone.com/webxealot/workbook33/page_5.htm
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Friend not that happens, that when I export, it(he,she) exports the complete image and does not divide me in the parts that I say to him(her)... Sera that I realize something badly?, I think that I did all good but not that step that I do not export.

Original question
    Buenas tardes!

Se me hace un poco difícil el Ingles disculpen.

Bueno les explico mi punto, ya se como dividir una imagen y expórtala en partes para que pese menos, es decir, cargue menos tiempo. La cuestión es la siguiente quiero aprender a exportar a HTML, pero no se, me lanza un error de objeto. Pero no entiendo mucho, es para exportar la plantilla de la división de las imágenes. No se si me explico.

Aspirando su colaboración y MUCHOS SALUDOS DE VENEZUELA.

Gracias
    Attempted translation:
    Good afternoon.

If my English is a bit difficult to understand, please excuse me.

Okay, here's what I'd like to do: how can one cut up a picture and export the pieces so that they are smaller, that is to say, so the load more rapidly. So this is the question. I want to learn how to export it into HTML, but I don't know how--I get an error message which I do not much understand. This is in order to export a pattern (possibly he means an image map) based on the smaller images. I am not sure I have made myself clear.

I await your suggestions and send best wishes from Venezuela

Thanks
    If you upload your file here, perhaps one of us can see if we can help.

Si ponga tu imagen aqui in este foro, quisaz algien pueda ayudarte. Buena suerte.

Regards,

Alan

Friends here I him(her) annex what I want ... since good they look, the this(this one) image divides by the Rule, in this case but what I want really, it(he,she) is to export all this image in parts(reports) to construct the web likewise, but the serious image exported in parts(reports), I believe that it is possible to do but I am a bit mad ... je je, indeed it(he,she) wanted his(her,your) support...

Thank you very much...

/ ESPAÑOL

Amigos aqui le anexo lo que quiero... pues bueno miren, la imagen esta divida por la Regla, en este caso pero lo que yo quiero realmente, es exportar toda esa imagen en partes para estructurar la web asi mismo, pero la imagen seria exportada en partes, creo que se puede hacer pero soy un poco loco... je je, de verdad quisiera su soporte...

Muchas gracias...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img.png 
Views:	268 
Size:	139.1 KB 
ID:	27898  

Spanish original
    Amigos aqui le anexo lo que quiero... pues bueno miren, la imagen esta divida por la Regla, en este caso pero lo que yo quiero realmente, es exportar toda esa imagen en partes para estructurar la web asi mismo, pero la imagen seria exportada en partes, creo que se puede hacer pero soy un poco loco... je je, de verdad quisiera su soporte...

Muchas gracias...
    English translation
    Okay friends. I am attaching a picture of what I would like to do. If you notice, the picture is divided by the ruler guidelines, but what I would really like to do is export the picture in parts. I am under the impression that this is possible, but I might be a bit nuts to think so. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks
    Hi Carlos,

Maybe someone else can supply the answer. I am not familiar with this aspect of Xara--actually I am a beginner at it. Also, I am not overly familiar with the Spanish computer terms, so I am trying to look them up in a dictionary. I learned Spanish by growing up in a part of the United States near the Mexican border, and I moved from there 40 years ago, long before the computer revolution. But I'll do what I can to facilitate understanding.

Quisas otro pueda responder. No tengo mucho familiaridad con este aspecto de la Xara--en realidad, estoy muy de nuevo con esta. Ademas de eso, no se muchas termas de la computador, y por eso, siempre estoy buscandolas en el diccionario. Aprendi el español quando tenia menos años de edad y vivia muy cerca a la frontera Mexicana-Estadounidense-- y me traslado de este lugar hace 40 años--mucho tiempo antes de la revolucion computadora. Ojala que podria yo assistir un poco de hacer mas facil la comprehension.

Regards y salud,

Alan

Hi Alan,

I would like to thank you for translating.

I'm not experienced with slicing images and my only exposure to Spanish was in highschool over 40 years ago

Perhaps if you could look over the workbook that Bruce (A4hire) posted a link to in his reply to Carlos' initial question, you may be able to answer some specific questions that Carlos may have?

Regards,
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Additional, Xara created a tutorial movie:
    • Choose Menu "Help" -> "Movies"
    • Go to the section "The Internet"
    • Choose the video "Image slicing"

Regards,
    Remi

Ohla!
    Another way for you to do this is to use the "Picture Dicer" a freeware program.
    You can export the image from Xara, then use the Picture Dicer to cut it up and to generate the html. Just follow this link and download the Picture Dicer. I find it easier to use then trying to do the slicing in Xara.
    http://www.ziplink.net/~shoestring/dicer01.htm
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Thumbs up Re: Good evenings! / Buenas tardes!

Quote Originally Posted by alanstancliff
    Spanish original

English translation

Hi Carlos,

Maybe someone else can supply the answer. I am not familiar with this aspect of Xara--actually I am a beginner at it. Also, I am not overly familiar with the Spanish computer terms, so I am trying to look them up in a dictionary. I learned Spanish by growing up in a part of the United States near the Mexican border, and I moved from there 40 years ago, long before the computer revolution. But I'll do what I can to facilitate understanding.

Quisas otro pueda responder. No tengo mucho familiaridad con este aspecto de la Xara--en realidad, estoy muy de nuevo con esta. Ademas de eso, no se muchas termas de la computador, y por eso, siempre estoy buscandolas en el diccionario. Aprendi el español quando tenia menos años de edad y vivia muy cerca a la frontera Mexicana-Estadounidense-- y me traslado de este lugar hace 40 años--mucho tiempo antes de la revolucion computadora. Ojala que podria yo assistir un poco de hacer mas facil la comprehension.

Regards y salud,

Alan
    -------- INGLES
    Muchisimas thank you!, je your help and translation, I estimate not much of Englishman I pos in the lyceum, it is a bit a nuisance the Teacher creia not as which it(he,she) was mas that we, and always it(he,she) was harming us, it was a difficult aprendi the basic thing ... clear me the technical thing due to my work like designer web, and all that .. it(he,she) sees one English enough ... since friend nevertheless learns one of the life for his(her,your) own(proper) step, ojala understand itself(himself,herself) well je je!

--------- ESPAÑOL

Muchisimas gracias!, je aprecio tu ayuda y traduccion, yo no se mucho de Ingles yo pos en el liceo, es un poco fastidio el Profesor se creia no se como que fuera mas que nosotros, y siempre nos perjudicaba, fue dificil aprendi lo basico... claro me se lo tecnico debido a mi trabajo como diseñador web, y todo eso.. uno ve bastante Ingles... pues amigo sin embargo uno aprende de la vida por su propio paso, ojala se entienda bien je je!