Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Good evenings! / Buenas tardes!

Quote Originally Posted by remi
    Additional, Xara created a tutorial movie:
    • Choose Menu "Help" -> "Movies"
    • Go to the section "The Internet"
    • Choose the video "Image slicing"

Regards,
    Remi
    Coye thank you very much!, me sirvio IS EXACTLY WHAT QUERIA...

A greeting!

----- ESPAÑOL

Coye muchas Gracias!, me sirvio ES EXACTAMENTE LO QUE QUERIA...

Un saludo!

Hi Soquil,

Is there a Spanish version of Xara, you know, with Spanish menus? I might be better able to help if I could get this. I am a licence holder of the English

Hay un version español de Xara, con menus en español. Quizas puedo ayudarles mas si lo puedo obtener. Tengo la version autorizado y aprobado.

Carlos,

I am delighted you were able to follow the movie. My suggestion is to listen to as much English TV and radio as possible. Can you get English broadcasts from Argentina, where there are large English-speaking communities? At first, you will understand very little, but bit by bit, it will begin to sink in, I promise.

Also, the BBC has English lessons. Here is a llink

Me alegre mucho que pudieras enterder la cine. Si quisieras aprender mas ingles, te advisejo que eschucha y mire la programmacion in lengua inglesa cada dia. Puede se recibir emisiones o radiodefuciones inglesas de Argentina, donde esta un larga commuridad the anglohablantes? Al primero, no vas a enterder mucho, pero poco a poco y paso a paso, vas a aprender, te prometo.

Tambien, el BBC tiene lecciones gratis para aprender el ingles. Aque se puede encontrar el vinculo

Regards y salud

Alan

Hi Alan,

I'm not sure if there is a Spanish language version of Xara or not. Xara Ltd. website has not had a search function for sometime and the 'top 10' list of FAQ is very limited. Trying to use a key word of 'language' or specifying a language by name returns "No topic found".

I think I remember seeing that there was a German language version (maybe even a Spanish language version) available before all the changes were made for the release of Xtreme.

The translations of the Linux version is still on hold (or was when I checked the xaraxtreme.org site a few minutes ago.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili
    I think I remember seeing that there was a German language version (maybe even a Spanish language version) available before all the changes were made for the release of Xtreme.
    Yes, that's right. I don't remember, if my old versions of Xara X or Xara X1 were in German language. I only remember, that my first version, Corel Xara, was in German language. However, the current version Xara Xtreme isn't available in German language. After installing Xara Xtreme under a german Windows XP or Windows 2000, a dialog box with a error message pops up: "No German messages found, would you like to use English messages?". Perhaps there are some enhancements together with Xara's Open Source version (I've looked a little bit at the german translations for Xara Xtreme LX, but the informations about handling the translation process aren't up-to-date.)

Remi

Bueno Carlos,

El miembro A4Hire decia que tiene otra idea que te serveria. Aqui se encuentra su mensaje en español.

A4Hire said he had another idea which may be useful. Here is his message in Spanish

El ingles
    Another way for you to do this is to use the "Picture Dicer" a freeware program.
    You can export the image from Xara, then use the Picture Dicer to cut it up and to generate the html. Just follow this link and download the Picture Dicer. I find it easier to use then trying to do the slicing in Xara.
    http://www.ziplink.net/~shoestring/dicer01.htm
    El español
    Otro modo de hacerlo es de usar una programma gratís que se llama "Picture Dicer". Se puede exportar el imagen de Xara y entonces se puede usar el Picture Dicer para que corte y entonces generar el código de HTML. Sólo que clicqear el vinculo para que se puede descargar el Picture Dicer. Para mi, es mas facíl de usar el Picture Dicer para cortar los imagenes que Xara.

Regards Y Salud

Alan

---------- INGLES

Jey friends!... Already solve muchisimas thank you!...
    Make me happy to have obtained it, this forum is Buenisimo (it(he,she) is like to say well at Castilian's(Spanish) terms(ends) je je), a greeting!...

From Venezuela - Maracay (State Aragua)...

There I leave them a diseñito that I did rapidito here in the company je je je!...

---------- ESPAÑOL

Jey amigos!... Ya solucione muchisimas gracias!...

Me alegra haberlo conseguido, este foro es Buenisimo (es como decir bueno en terminos de castellano je je), un saludo!...

Desde Venezuela - Maracay (Estado Aragua)...

Alli les dejo un diseñito que hice rapidito aqui en la empresa je je je!...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.png 
Views:	220 
Size:	438.7 KB 
ID:	27919  

Quote Originally Posted by alanstancliff
    Another way for you to do this is to use the "Picture Dicer" a freeware program.
    You can export the image from Xara, then use the Picture Dicer to cut it up and to generate the html. Just follow this link and download the Picture Dicer. I find it easier to use then trying to do the slicing in Xara.
    Another program that was fantastic for the HTML slicing is Real Draw. It doesn't come close to Xara for vector capabilities, but the slicer blew me away. You simply draw your areas in its HTML slicer utility, and specify your rollover effect. If you want to use different rollover graphics, you would have to either edit the automatically created graphic, or create a new one with the same size and name, although you could have a different name if you manually edited the html file.

Here's an old version of a help file I worked on awhile ago using it. The links don't work, as it was a proof of concept, but it will give you an idea. It was super easy to create - almost worth the price of the program by itself.

David

Hi there,
    I would suggest that along with the other suggestions , that you have a look at Inkscape. This is a powerful vector drawing program very similar to Xara. It is an open source program which is rapidly developing and where the developers work relatively closely with Xara.
    Importantly, there is a Spanish version of the software and tutorials in Spanish as well as an extensive book which I also believe is in Spanish. While not being Xara, I think that it might help immensely you with terminology et cetera. You can the program (free) at http://www.inkscape.org/doc/index.php. There is a basic tutorial in Spanish at that site and there are tutorials available there as well.

regards, Erik

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the idea. I looked at Inkscape a couple of years ago and was not overly impressed, but I'll look at it again. As you mentioned, even if I don't care for it, the Spanish documentation will be very helpful in being able to say computer-drawing related things in Spanish. So I'll be sure to check it out.

Regards,

Alan

andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

Carlos, deseo que ayudar, pero mi español no es suficiente bueno para explicar los pasos necesarios. Cuando los otros dijeron: prueba mirar las películas - tu no necesite escuchar al narrador. Las películas son las guías excelentes para los primeros pasos en Xara.

mil recuerdos y bienvenido al foro!

A propósito, si tu necesites un servicio en línea bueno de la traducción, quizás verifiquar aquí:

http://www.freetranslation.com/
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--