Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Hello and Welcome

Hello Everyone

Many of you may know me from other forums here at Talkgraphics and I hope to get to know everyone that visits and contributes to the Xara LX forum.

As the development of the Linux and MAC versions of Xara Xtreme progresses I believe we will see more and more participation. I would like to welcome you all.

If you are wondering what my ramblings are about, I have been given the opportunity to be the moderator for the Xara LX forum.

I hope to be of assistance to anyone that needs it, and help find assistance if I don’t have the answers.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

Default Re: Hello and Welcome

Well done Bill

I only pop in here occasionally as most of it's gobbly-gook to me.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Thanks to you and all who work to make Xara LX what it can be, and will be soon. I await its ability to export to PDF, SVG, and other vector formats.

frank
    IP

Thanks Egg. I may may be a bit more familiar with what they say here, but as I get older I think I'm understanding less.

Hi Frank, I have to agree with you about thanking the wonderful people that are working on the development of LX.

Egg and I are long time users of Xara and members of the forum, I don't think you would won't either of use to actually try our hand at writing source code.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill
    Well done Bill

I only pop in here occasionally as most of it's gobbly-gook to me.
    Well allow me to act as decoder. We're trying to make LX just as simple to use as Xtreme is on Windows. There have been a few threads on here about compilation difficulties and so forth, which are high on the gobble-de-gook meter; I'm hoping these will fall by the way-side once the thing is easier to compile (on the Mac in particular) and gets into a few Linux distributions.

Alex
    IP