Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Problem with Registering

I downloaded the trial Xtreme version, purchased the CD and recieved the CD. After awhile, I started getting, trial has expired, install from CD. I tried installing from CD but couldn't. After several attempts at finding problem, went online and downloaded 20e which extended trial version. Tried installing from CD and was succesful after deleting the trial version and new install from CD. I want to register (get a nag screen) asking to reigister. My old email address appears. It not exists. I used it anyway and my correct password, but I get a screen saying cannot connect to Xara Server, even though Internet Explorer is running in the background. When I try to Sign-Up for a new account , I get a message saying if I feel I have entered the inoformation correctly, try again later. I can never get out of this loop. I cannot reigister. Any Help? I did write to Xara and am awaiting an answer.

GaryB

Default Re: Problem with Registering

Go to the download area, the area where you sign in and download the licensed version from there. It will usually work from there.

Then, you can use the CD to add the movies, clipart, fills etc later on.

Default Re: Problem with Registering

The download expires, so that's not viable.

Gary, registering isn't essential. But of course I know you want the nag screen to go. Contact Xara support to help you access your account.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.