Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Which of the current consoles do you own or intend to buy?

Voters
216. This poll is closed
  • Xbox 360

66 30.56%
  • Nintendo Wii

70 32.41%
  • Playstation 3

68 31.48%
  • None of these

87 40.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default What games console do you own/want?

Right now all the console creators are busy. Microsoft's Xbox 360 is out and Halo 3 is approaching, Nintendo's Wii has just made its debut and Sony is trying to get the PS3 launched to secure its hold on the console market as well as the DVD market.

Do you own any of the current generation consoles? Or do you intend to buy the PS3?

What's your favorite console of all time, or do you prefer PC gaming?

Anyone can post in this thread and vote in the poll, even if you're not registered. But registering is recommended.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    IP

Default Re: What games console do you own/want?

Quote Originally Posted by AntonyF View Post
    Right now all the console creators are busy. Microsoft's Xbox 360 is out and Halo 3 is approaching, Nintendo's Wii has just made its debut and Sony is trying to get the PS3 launched to secure its hold on the console market as well as the DVD market.

Do you own any of the current generation consoles? Or do you intend to buy the PS3?

What's your favorite console of all time, or do you prefer PC gaming?

Anyone can post in this thread and vote in the poll, even if you're not registered. But registering is recommended.
    Ain't got any - don't want any.
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.
    IP

I have to agree with Intbel
    I have never owned any of these. And I dont plan to buy any, Im not much for video games. I have plenty of other things to do. I did own an Atari once, .
    Whats wrong with a chess board ?
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire
    IP

Never owned a game console or even any PC game software.

If I'm at the computer I have Xara Xtreme Pro open. If I'm not at the computer I'm outdoors.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

No games here either... I mean the kids have a few fav's, but for us it's all about creativity, and or communication...
    IP

I used to have Elite on the old BBC micro but I can't say I'm much of a gamer either.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

The only game console in our house is a Nintendo 64 (bought used) for the kids. The do have their Nintendo DSs, which they enjoy more than the console.

Had the wii been out in ample supplies, I might have (very maybe) bought it for them for Xmas.

As for gaming - always enjoyed Counter Strike and other Half-Life mods (on PC), but I really haven't booted up a game in 18 months or so. In fact when doing some maintenance on my main PC yesterday, even HL2 got uninstalled.

Will probably end up buying a console for myself once the dust settels with the PS3 release - probably an XBox 360 unless game developers can squeeze remarkable things out the PS3 (not very impressed so far). Then again, if what's top-of the line today in terms of video cards is less than a console...

Maybe it's just wishful thinking to hope for more time to spend on games. It's fun but not very productive. Ahhh, that time when getting 5 headshot kills while completely blinded by a flashbang on CS 'Office' - puts you me a good mood - and in a Xmas spirit!

Risto
    IP

Clearly, you're all old . Ive got a 360 but never play on it. I've got all nintendos consoles inc handhelds, and built a multi-thousand pound superPC for PC gaming. I'll get a Wii soon.
    IP

None of these. I play games on a computer (PC/laptop).
    A computer is more multi-functional compared to the console. So why bother paying so much for a console, I reckon
    IP

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

My 12-year old son has dreams about getting a wii for Christmas but it looks like it won't happen. I waited two hours in a store lineup only to find the store only had three units to sell. No luck that day. At one point I was able to order one online from Sears Canada. Shortly thereafter they refunded my money and sent me a cryptic email to the effect that since they didn't know when they could fill my order they were cancelling it.

I just wish some store would take my order and then fill it when they are able. That way we could stop looking and just wait. It seems to me stores aren't run by very intelligent people!

Regards, Ross
    IP