Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default As soon as LX is on Mac, ill but a Mac

Exactly as this thread title says really..

I just want to say how excited i am at the prospect of Xara on Mac. I've been hankering after a MAC for a few years but have put it off becase my primary software of choice (Xara x, Photoplus) is PC only.

Now as soon as the MAC version is released, i'll not only buy the new software (name your price) i will finally be able to justify the purchase of a shiny new Mac.

Keep up the good work.
    IP

Default Re: As soon as LX is on Mac, ill but a Mac

I haven't waite for xara to buy a mac. I'm looking foward to finaly have a good, accessible (price range), ease of use, paint program with vector capacity.

I only hope that in the paid version, pantome and cmyk will be in.

I also hope that in the mac version, you will go further than in other version and you will use most of what osx have. Meaning by example coreimage integration.

If we can import and export in corel paint, corel draw and adobe illustrator, that could be the only program to have in a mac for paint - drawing.

IP

Default Re: As soon as LX is on Mac, ill but a Mac

Quote Originally Posted by coldfuel
    Exactly as this thread title says really..

I just want to say how excited i am at the prospect of Xara on Mac. I've been hankering after a MAC for a few years but have put it off becase my primary software of choice (Xara x, Photoplus) is PC only.

Now as soon as the MAC version is released, i'll not only buy the new software (name your price) i will finally be able to justify the purchase of a shiny new Mac.

Keep up the good work.
    Buy me a new MAC with the Quad Core...

Me love U long time
    IP