Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Webstyle 4 problem - please help

I have been using Webstyle 4 for several years with no problems until today when I upgraded my OS from WinMe to WinXP Pro.

The program opens and I can get to all the categories (headers, buttons, etc.) and I can see all the default graphics and my saved graphics, but when I click on any graphic only the "Start" and "Design" buttons are operational. All of these buttons are grayed out and I can't edit or create any graphics: Text, Colors, Background, Bevel, Shadow, Size, Menus, Save

Please tell me what I can do. If I have to uninstall the program and then reinstall it, will all of my saved graphics still be seen? I need to be able to build new graphics everyday based on my saved graphics.

Thank you.
    IP

Default Re: Webstyle 4 problem - please help

Hi Robach,

You can copy your exported work from the C:\Program Files\Xara\Webstyle 4\Export to another folder before doing an uninstall. After completing the re-install, copy your work back into the Exports folder.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

Default Re: Webstyle 4 problem - please help

Thanks, Soquili, but I checked my Export folder and there is nothing there. All of my graphics are saved in folders for the websites they're used for.

If I uninstall/reinstall will I be able to import my saved graphics into Webstyle so I can continue to use them to build new graphics?

Thanks.
    IP