Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing clipart

Default Missing clipart

I have a little problem that I need help in solving.

I currently only have the XaraX1, not the upgrade xtreme.

My issue is with the Clipart function.
    When I open a blank page or any project and click on Clipart, nothing opens now.
    I was always able to open it up and select whatever art I needed, but I think I clicked x to close its window and never been able to open it up again.

I still can open up the others for instance, fonts gallery.

I guess I might need to re-install XaraX1, but if there is an easy way to re-allow the clipart to show up I would like to know.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you.

Marcus

Default Re: Missing clipart

If you press Shift + F10 does that open it?

If not I wonder if it got accidentially placed off the page.

And now while I was trying to see if I could reproduce this, I managed to drag the Line Gallery off the page and can't retrieve it.

So you and I are now in the same boat until someone comes along and throws us an oar

Gary

Yep, happened to me at the beginning with my toolbar. Go into Xara.....chose windows (betwen utilities and help) and select the control bar option and then select the reset button. This should do it if I'm not mistaken but it will also reset the bars as they were originally which is a pain since I have my tool bar heavily modified. Hopes this works for you guys and I also left a message for Gary on the vase link.......everything here is green Gary, really, really green, a beautiful, cool green, spelt GREEN heh, heh, heh......oh yeah, green and cool ocean blue......frank
    .............frank

It might be hidden under your task bar. Make sure your task bar at the bottom of the screen is unlocked (right click on bar) then move it to the side. See if your gallery is under it and pull it up towards the middle of the screen. Then go ahead and return the task bar to it's original position.

Mickie

Seagull... Thank you, your info yours worked for me.

Gary thanks for trying to help me out, and Likewise Mackie.

All is well now.
    Marcus

One other answer is to temporarily increase your monitor resolution - you should then be able to see it.

Christine

Thumbs up Re: Missing clipart

You learn something new every day. Thanks Seagull, resetting did the trick. (BTW What vase link?)

And thanks everyone else for your suggestions.

Micky, I did not know you could lock and unlock the status bar. And Christine, Charles suggested reducing the screen resolution (which did not work) so perhaps he meant increase as you suggested.

Gary

You learn something new every day. Thanks Seagull, resetting did the trick. (BTW What vase link?)
    Very small payback considering I've learned a 1001 things from you. As per the vase link, don't worry. I just know you are basking in 1000 degree heat eating dust on a daily basis so I'm just trying to make you jealous with our lovely temperature here. It got all the way up to 22 yesterday but was quite humid (around 70) and everybody was dying from the heat but it is green around here.

I have been busy creating a tapered spiral and playing with editing colours the last few days, all from the workbooks so the 1001 has gone up to 1003; it is me (or is that I) that owes you all the thanks....frank
    .............frank

Ah, yes, the temperature this time of year gets up to the high 90's (F) but dips down to a very comfortable 60 degrees at night. And the humidity, is not very.

We have had some incredible winds and yes kicking up a lot of dust. Winds from the west have carried a lot of smoke from an out of control brush fire in Arizona and so our skies have been very smokey.

So some cool rains would be most welcome.

Gary

Our Forecast for today!

106 degrees
    Barometer:29.94 in and steady Wind:S 6 mphHumidity:17% Sunrise:5:18 amVisibility:Unlimited Sunset:7:40 pm

Poor Arizona always has some kind of fires in the summer. Well thats what happens when it is so dry.
    Here is a link to the big one Gary mentioned.
    http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...Fire22-ON.html

Now Im off to reset my toolbar!
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire