Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Yet another white line on fill edge issue...

Hello again....
    Just when I thought I had it figured....it figures!!! {Grin}

I've been working on making some scrapbooking papers that I'd like to also be able to use as fills. They are large 12 by 12 "backgrounds". I have them set to no line, but when I export them as a 300 dpi jpg, then attempt to use them in the fill gallery as a fill, a white line shows around them.

Now these are large enough that I can just make the fill large enough that the line doesn't show....BUT....I'd really like to figure out where the line is coming from so that when I need to not have it I can get rid of it!!

Thanks for the help....
    Belle (thinking I might change my name to Dumb Belle
    Belle_001Swirl.xar

Default Re: Yet another white line on fill edge issue...

The object is mispositioned, not the fill. You are seeing the background of the workspace. (Or so it seems.)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Belle
    The rectangle has a Plug-in (swirl) which I dont have. This seems to be what's causing your white line edging.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Oh humph....so you mean I can't use the swirl without having a white line!!!

I even tried cutting off the edges to make it a tad smaller, thinking I'd be cutting off the white edge but the blasted thing just came with me!!!
    I'm doomed to be edged in white.....and I do look so much better in basic black!!! {Grin}

Well, thanks so much for trying.....guess I'll just have to open the jpg's in psp, then cut the edges off and make them seamless that way.

Double Humph....I hate that program!!!
    Enjoy the day.....Belle