Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Red line???????

Default Red line???????

Hi

The attached xar file has a circle which has gained a red outline.
    Don't know why didn't put it there honest.

Also It seems that the "points used to make the wavy line in the circles are visible and red

Yet again can someone tell me what I've done wrong?
    #
    A going mad

Ian
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Red line???????

Yes you must of had the reb brush selected just highlite your picture and select default brush
    Attached Files Attached Files

Talking Re: Red line???????

What can I say?

MY mouse must have done it!

thanks

Ian

I have no idea how you did it, but to get rid of it, all I needed to do was to copy the image to another document. After that I could draw new shapes and they were as expected.

Juergen

Frequently new users and old users too, make a selection which becomes the default for the document you are working with.

For example, if you click on a color with nothing selected, this becomes your default fill color. If you select a brush and draw with it, this becomes your default brush the next time you select the Freehand and Brush Tool.

If you select the Transparency Tool and drag on the page with nothing selected, the next time you create an object, it will have a gradient transparency.

When something like this happens, you just need to reset the defaults and the easiest way as suggested by Juergen is select all, and cut and paste to a new document (page). Or if you have the transparency problem, select the Transparency Tool and then click on None in the drop down list. If you have the odd brush stroke, select the Freehand and Brush Tool, and then in the Select an Existing Stroke drop down list, select the first brush which is none.

Gary

Gary