Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: flower and vase

Default Re: flower and vase

Very nice combination of "cartoon" elements with textured and beveled elements! One humble suggestion would be that you give the table a wall shadow similar to that of the vase, so that the table looks like its top has some depth for the vase to sit on.

Glen
    There are two kinds of people in the world: those who think there are two kinds of people in the world, and those who don’t.

matt, my words on color were not intended as criticism! if that's what came across I humbly apologize. just something for one to think about for expanding ideas....if it is of any interest. I am not a pro at any of this and learning alot myself
    nance

Matt / Nance

You might like to check out this thread
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

twidder, no I did not take it as criticism. I am interested in learning all that I can. I did not now God had even blessed me with a drawing talent until reciently. So I am alway looking for something new to learn. Egg, thank you for the link I will read it.

I'm really happy to hear all this, and looking foward to sharing in this new journey of yours as you continue to post
    nance