Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: Aging and shaping a photo

and the greenhouse gasses
    will do all the work for him. No need to travel even.
    Hey I aged he photo too (grmmmbl)
    And yes, I can`t wait for parahandy. heheheh.
    Hey Norm, your loosing the thread here. P-40 is posting propeller planes and yours looks more like a rocket. I'm sure glad we're not on the same continent cause I sure don't want to be around when she blows. I have a very strong suspicion I know what kind of gas it works on......P.U.
    .............frank

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull
    Hey Norm, your loosing the thread here. P-40 is posting propeller planes and yours looks more like a rocket. I'm sure glad we're not on the same continent cause I sure don't want to be around when she blows. I have a very strong suspicion I know what kind of gas it works on......P.U.
    Now you know what the WC stands for Wing Commander. thar she blows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROCKET.png 
Views:	182 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	26403  

Geeze Norm, I'm trying to write something witty but I can't cause I'm laughing too hard. Oh God.....that's terrible, but at least I see your toilet is Royal Daulton.....oh geeze, I can't stop laughing you dirty old man....Now I see why you want to be a capitain.....oh, I'm going to have to come back tomorrow when I'm not laughing so much.................ouch
    .............frank

Oh dear Norm, looks like we got a slight reprimand, but your great sense of humour was well worth it. To keep with the thread maybe I should download your great image and age it, but it does deal with flight so it is not that far off.

Maybe later today, if I get a chance I will start an off topic thread just for us old guys cause I don't want to loose your sense of humour. I usually don't laugh, people tell jokes where other people are rolling on the ground laughing and there I am straight face say, pfff (thanks for the word pfff Popeye) but I did get a major belly laugh last night, am still giggelling and consider the reprimand a very small price for all the pleasure you gave me (I presume egg was talking about us.....but maybe not)
    .............frank