Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Is the film camera dead?

Voters
721. This poll is closed
  • Yes

309 42.86%
  • No

412 57.14%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Default Re: Is the film camera dead? Discussion and poll.

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

pret personnel en ligne - Pret personnel en ligne et de comparer les meilleurs taux afin de... La demande de prêt personnel en ligne
    IP

You mean you are an ex-newbie who's trying to hide SPAM in your post (and not very well either because the colouring broke the URL) .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ex-newbie.png 
Views:	252 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	64292
    IP

Just happened to see this poll. I use a camera in my work almost every day and I've switched completely to digital. It's just sooooo much easier and eliminates so many steps. Now, as I just did, in fact, I can take a pic, download it to the computer instantly, manipulate it in Xara and use it for whatever purpose I initially took it all in a matter of minutes, at essentially no operating cost. Now, I can afford to take lots more pics, there's no need to ration, I never have to consider how many shots are left on the roll or carry extra film (although I do carry extra batteries, but I needed these for my old Olympus SLR anyway). The pic is not the finished product for me, but only a step in a process, but I'm happy with the resolution (although I did like the clarity I got with film). It's all digital for me!
    IP

In the 2-1/2" years since this thread was started, digital has changed a great deal in terms of resolution and quality. I personally would now consider film camera's dead.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
    IP