Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gary, I have made the amendment you suggested. The right hand engine is now sitting at 50 degrees from flat on. The left hand engine is still 52 degrees from flat on, so both engines are now very close to the same orientation. The converged engine will still be seen to float up from the background, and would do so even if both sides had the same orientation, but will show less 3D in itself, which is what I was trying to acheive.

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Engine_Gram_with_denim_2.gif 
Views:	345 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	627  

the only thing I got was a headache.. Thanks guys... I gonna quit reading this post I think. It is detrimental to my healthaand well being. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Egg,
    I like the second (larger) fish stereogram. It seemed to have better depth to the image.

Mike,
    You should write a book called "sadomasochistic stereograms" ... that last one will give you a headache http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/eek.gif

Hi Mike
    Never thought about the foreground texture movement effect. I must admit I can't see anything in your shrubbery. As you suggest, I expect the movement keeps drawing the eyes back into focus. The £D engines work great tho. (maybe you could remove the border between the 2 animations as this distracts from the final result.
    Gary - I agree re the second (and better) animations size. This was my first attempt and I was more interested in the final results than file size. I'm very busy at present, but I hope to get time in the future to work on these some more. I was very interested by the way the background strips lean forward and backwards.
    Dmitry - I never leave home without my stereopairs. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif Some people may stare but they don't know what they're missing.
    Availor - the links lead to Flash animations, so you'll need Flash 6 or later installed on your PC.
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Should really go to bed, but been trying further experiments. this one really messes the eyes, just a variation on No2. Please mind processor hunger, don't leave running. Sorry about file size again but I'm more interested in effects at present.
    HERE
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host