Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can someone help me finish a project please?

Help!

My girlfriend has just started doing voiceovers. I've tried to design a CD cover for her showreel, it's pretty good, but I'm not confident enough to finish it off.

The feel is kind of 60's groovy, but hopefully not too cliched.

Ideally, could someone give it a professional eye, maybe add a bit of glitz and gloss here and there, make sure it fits the spec sent by the duplication house, and turn it into PDF files?

Can't throw oodles of money at it, as we're a cottage industry really, but happy to buy a decent meal for you via PayPal.

Drop me a note at colinday@btconnect.com, if you're more confident than me and can spare an hour or so to help.

Many thanks in advance

Colin

Default Re: Can someone help me finish a project please?

Hi

Sorry to bump this back to the top - just desperate to get some help!

Sincere thanks

C

Why don't you upload the file in to the forum? I think more people would be motivated to have a look and give it a try...

Cheers,

Michael

Hello Collin

A voice over reel is all about voice, no? I'd keep the design simple but make sure that your girlfriend's name is very prominent. You know how many hundreds of voice over reels producers get.

I agree with Michael that you should post what you've got and let us see if we can steer you in the right direction.

Gary