I've been working on getting a website up for the past month as I've been selling my photography at various art shows and needed a place that people could order prints from after the shows if they so desired. So that gave me the initiative to start working on a complete site and a reason to learn flash...

Anyway, it's still got a ton of work to go, but the basics are up and I would like to request any criticism on the general feel, efficiency and ease of navigating the site, so I figured I'd post it here where all my old internet art pals lurk for help! This is the first complete website I've ever made and the first time I've ever made more than a simple motion-tween in flash...

The shockwave-version check will be more customized in the end (it's automatic right now). There's still a lot of fade-in fade-out issues. The print section will soon feature every image on the site to be displayed in the frames and mats, and more frames and mat options (sorry, no illustrations/design up yet!) But tear it apart please!