Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: say hello to all of you,

Welcome Hans - I'm sure you'll learn a lot in here and hopefully have some fun too

Or is it the other way around?!!

Dave

Sorry, but I missed your point: what do you mean by kvr? I'm from holland, as I mentioned, live in the beautiful village Beusichem which is in Gelderland. The Dutch in this forum know.
    hans

Quote Originally Posted by HansM
    Sorry, but I missed your point: what do you mean by kvr? I'm from holland, as I mentioned, live in the beautiful village Beusichem which is in Gelderland. The Dutch in this forum know.
    hans
    There is a user at the kvraudio.com web forums site called HansM and he is from Holland.

Hi from DownUnder!

You've made the best choice, Hans! This progam is excellent! And the biggest bonus is this forum! Not only does it provide an incredible database of techniques and advice but its participants are extremely helpful, non-judgemental and encouraging. I have used it selfishly for a couple of years now and most of the time I am not able to contribute to the flow of knowledge exchanged in it because the topics cover areas that I do not use or have no expertise in. I find that every time I can contribute, someone beats me to the task! My latest post had a reply in 20 minutes!!
    George