Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Converting to PDF

I read the threads of Rick X concerning converting Xara Xtreme graphics to PDF. I am somewhat new to Xara, and not a "professional" graphics person, but when I try to convert a Xara graphic to PDF, Xara says that it does not support PDF. How can I make PDF from Xara?
    Terrie

Default Re: Converting to PDF

Terrie,

Welcome. If you are using the latest version of Xara, XaraXtreme, you can go to File / Export and choose .pdf as the export option. Give it a name and export it following the export options that appear. Earlier versions of Xara, XaraX and XaraX1 don't have this .pdf export feature.

Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Converting to PDF

Hello Terri and welcome to the Xtreme Conference.

Are you using Xara Xtreme? This is the newest version of Xara and the only one that supports PDF export from within the program.

If you are using Xtreme, from the File menu, select Export and in the export dialog, select PDF from the Save as Type drop down list.

For more detailed information, see Exporting a PDF file in Workbook 42 .

Gary