Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: pop up

Default pop up

Whenever I start up either Xarax1 or Xtreme a window pops up to say "This version of Xtreme(or Xara1) is currently not registered to display (or something like that) .xar files do you want to register ". I click on yes and it goes on to load the program. What am I failing to do to stop this help would be appreciated ,thank you.

............Norman

Default Re: pop up

when you register Xara X1 to xar files your Extreme going to be not registered for xar files....

You must register with Xar files one of them, for other you must chek chekbox in this dialog "do not register.... " or something like this
    [A]bort? [R]etry? or [S]elf distruct

minimiro.com

Thank you Minimiro . Do I click on the no button when this warning comes up or should I take the tick out of the box that says "Always perform this check when starting the program" ? Norman.

Remove the tick!

Dave

Norman, just for clarity. Decide which of the two programs you wish to be registered for .xar and .web files, leave the check box unticked and click Yes in the dialog for that program. For the other, check the box and click No.

This way your preferred program will still ensure that it is registered on startup, but won't bother you if it is and the other program won't bug you at all about it.
    -- Bob