Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Translations

Default Re: Translations

Quote Originally Posted by Skadge View Post
    For the French part:
    [...]
    Could you send this to dev .at. xaraxtreme.org? I don't think Xara will use it, if you post it only here.

Tobias
    IP

Ok, done !
    IP

Hi Miguel,

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel B. View Post
    i would like to start working on the Portuguese (European) translation of Xara LX. I never worked with Rosetta before. I´ve checked the launchpad page and if i understood it correctly all the translation process is made online.
    There isn´t need to install XaraLX (i work with Xara Xtreme on windows) and just need to register at launchpad and start working. Am i right?
    Your are right (however, it would not hurt to have xaralx to check the translations )

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel B. View Post
    I´m just unsure if i still need to sign the contributor agreement and send it to Xara before or if the registration at Launchpad is enought.
    The best way is to first register at Launchpad and then sign the contributer agreement and sent it together with your Lauchpad id to Xara.

Xara does not accept contributions without the contributer agreement!

By the way, you might be able to take some translations from the Brasilian Portuguese translation:
    https://launchpad.net/rosetta/groups...x-translators/

Tobias
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by tobias View Post
    Could you send this to dev .at. xaraxtreme.org? I don't think Xara will use it, if you post it only here.
    The official place is seemingly not the mailing list, but Bugzilla. The French addition (along some other changes) can be found in the last patch of bug

http://bugzilla.xara.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1434

Tobias
    IP