Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need a hand

Default Re: need a hand

Yes, WOW! Thanks Charles! Now that you've added that, the hand looks less "shiny" and definitely more realistic. I think I hesitated to add the "pattern" because I just didn't know where to begin.

20 minutes? I've really got to learn and practice to think in this mode to get up to speed! It is certainly good to know that it can be done in a very short period of time - I'm just not there yet ...!

I really appreciate your help!

Please Please, Can I use your hands ? I can't draw a hand like that for nuts!
    I shrunk your hand down to about 1/2 x 1/8 of an inch (not into metric yet ) and they still retain their shape . So make an old guy happy and give me permission to use them. Norman.

Parahandy - wow, you want my work?? I'm so new! I'm honored!

I did forget to attach my .xar file with my palm lines before Charles added the fills, so he worked on an older version. I've not had the chance to play with the fills on my current drawing, but have attached the no-plasma-filled hand below, and will post again when I have a new version. [I'm just beginning my acupuncture practice, so it's keeping me quite busy!]

Again, I can't seem to thank everyone enough for all the great help I get here on the forum!
    Attached Files Attached Files