Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default VERY oddly Xtreme...any help??

just begun reading the help overviews in Xtreme to learn how to use the tools. oddly, every time the help window comes up or a gallery menu comes down--when these cover a portion of what I've drawn that part of the drawing goes poof(vanishing forever)! literally. what do I need to do to protect my drawing, and why would an application be designed like this??

nance

Default Re: VERY oddly Xtreme...any help??

Hi Nance,

The program isn't designed to do that, if it were no one would use it. There appears to be a problem with the installation. Uninstall the program and reinstall it. This usually corrects many problems. Before reinstalling, make sure your antivirus software is temporarily disabled so it doesn't interfere with the extracting of files and editing the registry which all program must do when being installed.

Also, close all programs before installing. Any open programs can interfere with the installation process, it is always best to install with no other programs running.

If you still have the problem after the reinstallation, you may have a corrupt download of the installer. Try downloading the file again, do the uninstall and reinstall. It only takes a few missing bits of data during a download to cause problems.
    Last edited by Soquili; 08 February 2006 at 08:50 PM.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Default Re: VERY oddly Xtreme...any help??

allright. thankyou Soquili. it may take a bit of time for this but if I still can't get it I'll let you know....

nance