Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

There are a couple features available in Corel PhotoPaint 9 for animated gifs for which I'd like to know if there's an equivalent operation in XaraX.

First, it would be great to see a thumbnail of each frame in one window. Secondly, I'd like to be able to overlay two frames. From the screenshot attached, you can see the movie docker window which allows you to do both. I've played with XaraX, but can't seem to recreate these options.

Any ideas?

Joel Horn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CD9_animation.gif 
Views:	220 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	5371  
    Wise men still seek Him.

There are a couple features available in Corel PhotoPaint 9 for animated gifs for which I'd like to know if there's an equivalent operation in XaraX.

First, it would be great to see a thumbnail of each frame in one window. Secondly, I'd like to be able to overlay two frames. From the screenshot attached, you can see the movie docker window which allows you to do both. I've played with XaraX, but can't seem to recreate these options.

Any ideas?

Joel Horn
    Wise men still seek Him.

There are differences but it's no problem. XX keeps vector objects as vectors until exported as an animated gif. See the attachment, I think it should be fairly self explanitory.
    Egg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frame_gallery.gif 
Views:	181 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	9386  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host