Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: workbooks

Default workbooks

Hey all, Willy here and out of my pissy mood. Started doing the workbooks from the first one,(something I've never done on any of my software) and believe it or not, they really do teach a lot. (Duh)! thank's Gary and everybody! All I had to do is drop my bullheadeness and arrogance and start from the beginning. Any new users with my same problem, It's well worth the humbleness. Thanks again and have a good one, Willy

Default Re: workbooks

Glad to hear you are out of your pissy mood. :-)

And certainly glad to hear you are learning.

The Xara Xone TIPS pages are really helpful as well. 91 tips and new ones added frequently.

Gary

Thumbs up Re: workbooks

Quote Originally Posted by williamdruid
    Hey all, Willy here and out of my pissy mood. Started doing the workbooks from the first one,(something I've never done on any of my software) and believe it or not, they really do teach a lot. (Duh)! thank's Gary and everybody! All I had to do is drop my bullheadeness and arrogance and start from the beginning. Any new users with my same problem, It's well worth the humbleness. Thanks again and have a good one, Willy
    Thanks for Posting - I, too, am trying to go thru the Tutorials (so much to learn) then there is work... But, the Folks here are Great!
    Tom - Hwy101