Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Suggestions / Help with Thank You to do...

Hi Everyone, I want to do a 'Thank You' card a eThankYou if you will. A Wider then tall card (Thank You on the Front) Folded at the Top that will Open (from the bottom) to show the Inside (pix with a bit more text)... I would have liked to have done a 'click' in, say, the bottom right corner to open; but, will settle for animating the card opening...

I was think of using the from and the Open card and letting Xtreme Tween between the two, saving for animation -can that be done?

(even thought of using page curl to do; but, simulating the card opening to viewer seemed better for this project)

Any thoughts and/or suggetstions for doing this would be appreciated! Tom
    Tom - Hwy101

Default Re: Suggestions / Help with Thank You to do...

You might be making this harder than is necessary Tom.

Are you planning on e-mailing this card? If so why not just divide the image size in half, put the thank you on top and the rest of the message below.

Gary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thank_you.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	22867  

Red face Re: Suggestions / Help with Thank You to do...

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester
    You might be making this harder than is necessary Tom.

Are you planning on e-mailing this card? If so why not just divide the image size in half, put the thank you on top and the rest of the message below.

Gary
    Yes, I was going to eMail the card (to Wife's Family), why I was looking at the 'flair' of having the Card Open (gif) to the Viewer... (just wanted to be a little Fancy to them (maybe show off Xara Xtreme a bit)) <blush> Maybe...
    Tom - Hwy101