Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default software delivery

Hey all, Willy here. Anybody near Xenia, OH recieve their software yet? Maybe it's just because of the holidays but I have not recieved Extreme yet. Thanks, Willy

Default Re: software delivery

Nothing here yet, either.

Talking Re: software delivery

Haven't received in North Carolina yet either. Am hoping it will pop up in my mailbox tomorrow as it was meant to be a birthday gift from my wife to me and 27 Dec just happens to be that day :P...ehehe (note to postman: NO PRESSURE!!) LOL
    -=(x_ACE_x)=-

My Bday is the 30th so maybe it will be a present to myself lol. Thanks man. you all have a good one, Willy

well, Happy pre-Birthday to the both of you!!! how is it having your birthday so close to Christmas? do you lose out on gifts?

I was adopted on April 15 so I had my Bday then.Willy

hi,

have received it in germany some days ago. but if they had just sent me an non-expiring serial they could have kept the cd :b

bb

FLy

not delivered in rochester NY yet

RonC

Talking Re: software delivery

Well, well, well....The postman musta heard me cuz I did receive it today!! Haven't had the chance to install, play around with as the family has kept me busy, but it should quiet down here in a lil while.. Oh and a side note which is funny, hey Willy, I was adopted on Apr 11th although that just happened this year. Long overdue adoption that only held off due to finances. Anyways, thanks Xara for making the gift get here today and happy holidays to all...

<start edit#1> Ut oh!! I uninstalled the downloaded version (and it dawned on me to check after), the picture subfolder I added in Xara main root folder got wiped also all that stuff I worked on - gone. Didn't think it would delete subfolders that I created or at least ask me if I wanted to keep/delete it.<end edit #1>

<start edit #2> Well, reverting to a restore point didn't work (tried 2) either. The subfolder was there however it was empty .. Am guessing gotta start from scratch which isn't really that bad, just would have liked to have those files.<end edit #2>
    Last edited by x_ACE_x; 28 December 2005 at 12:44 AM.
    -=(x_ACE_x)=-

Got mine too. Florence, Alabama

John