I just want to say thank you.
I have been perusing this forum for a couple of weeks now. Two weeks ago I dl’d the trial version of Xtreme and fell in love with it immediately! The tutorials and workbook pages are so wonderful. The forums are so informative and active. It was because of these two things that I went and bought the Xara Xtreme package, including the book.
I most recently have been a fan of PaintShopPro 7, which is a great program, but I was always afraid of vectors… never even knew what they were.
Now I am learning, thanks to all of you.
There was a time when I used my Vic 20 to make drawings and I thought it was amazing that it was possible. Then I moved up to the Commodore 64. I actually got quite adept at graphics and was making numerous Welcome/Title screens, Chat screens, etc., for some of the bulletin board systems I frequented.
Now I have Xara Xtreme… and I am in love and back to loving to draw with my computer.
It will take me quite a while to learn, but learning with Xara is so much fun!
Thank you all: Xara – the company, TalkGraphics – the forum owners, and you the posters on here (and the makers of the tutorials and workbook).