Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car Tutorials

Default Re: Car Tutorials

Ron,

It was very generous of you to share your car drawing so that we can break it apart to see how you build your beautiful cars.

On behalf of all your fellow Xarians...Thanks!

Zee

Thanks Zee,
    You're quite welcome. I am not an artist, I don't create, I copy. A lot of you guys here are truly creative and I wish I had your skills and creativity. But Xara allows me to copy images I really enjoy, (cars obviously being foremost) and to learn techniques to simulate the photos various dynamics. I have a lot of improvement to make, and it's a long and slow process for my weak mind.
    Best Regards,
    ron

Ron, I'm right there with ya bud. I can create from a copied picture, always have. Even back in middle school and high school in art class I loved to take a picture and 'blow it up' so to speak. Make a grid over the picture and then draw that same grid, scaled up, on a bigger piece. I never have been the creative type for some reason, but have been awed and inspired by those that can. Many people here do some fantastic work and I am humbled in their presence. This car is a fabulous rendition though, and although it may be copied it still takes work and dedication to achieve the "masterpiece" :P.. Many thanks for allowing us to pick this apart and learn .
    -=(x_ACE_x)=-

Wow!! Thanks Ron!! I've wanted to be able to examine all the elements of one of your drawings.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Thank you Ron! very very kind of you to share the fruits of your labor.