Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gary,
    Another fabulous month in the XaraXone! You're tutorial is educational and very long (I'm taking a break ... but learning loads!). Chuck Currey's cloud tutorial is almost scary in that one person has learned so much about something we all take for granted (I need to learn to be more observant). And Mike Ovsianikov ... WOW ... makes you wonder what Russian mothers are feeding their children to create such talented individuals with such horrific nightmares. I'd love to have his talent ... not necessarily his vision http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Once again thanks are in order for compiling another entertaining and educational edition of the Xone!

Gary,

Thanks for bringing us June! The 100 th. tut I think, will makes a great milestone one.

Chuck, your cloud tutorial is very effective, and will be useful to a lot of people. Thanks for putting it together for all of us!

Mike, wonderful work! You got imagination to spare, and a great eye to make your pieces work. It's a treat to see Xara used in a bit different way to create eye-catching, and thought provoking imagery.