Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I know this is being covered elsewhere but I want one issue highlit. Will those who already have access to the Insider Zone continue to have access even if, say, they don't buy "X"? If so, then anyone buying from Xara should be in no worse a position. Comments, please, from Chris.

Jon

Jon
    Jon

I know this is being covered elsewhere but I want one issue highlit. Will those who already have access to the Insider Zone continue to have access even if, say, they don't buy "X"? If so, then anyone buying from Xara should be in no worse a position. Comments, please, from Chris.

Jon

Jon
    Jon

Yes, anyone who bought CorelXARA from i/us will continue to have access to the Insider area, following the release of Xara X. However, there will be an Insider area -just- for those who buy Xara X from i/us and Gary's new Xealots will be placed there.

<blockquote>
    <font color=green>Chris Dickman</font>
    http://www.i-us.com/images/sig.gif
    </blockquote>

So the Xealots are continuing? I thought the previous thread mentioned that they would not be supported under the new management. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Cheers

Roger

There will be three Xara X-specific Xealots hosted by i/us, for October-December. Beyond that, all I can say is that there are ongoing discussions regarding how to ensure that what's now in the XaraXone continues on uninterrupted, including the Xealots. I'm always cautiously optimistic. But I can't promise anything at this point.

<blockquote>
    <font color=green>Chris Dickman</font>
    http://www.i-us.com/images/sig.gif
    </blockquote>