Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

My Knowledge of colors, though far less then the knowledge expressed here, pertains more to the hardware side of computers. I spent twenty years, repairing and programming computer equipment for the Air Force. If they ever build a vector computer monitor, Now that would be the one machine that would tax xara graphics capabilities...

My knowledge of color is based on the hardware side, with footcandles, lumens and phase angle are much more common terms. I spent twenty years repairing, programming and teaching the hardware side of the house for the US Air Force.

Jens...

Those lines where paraphased quotes from a British TV series called Monty Pythons Flying circus. If you ever see it in a video store, pick it up. It has John Cleese at his best. I would explain further, but it would ruin the skit. You have to see it. As a parrot lover, you would be rolling on the floor laughing through 99% of it.

Bill,

Did you retire, or just serve a hitch or two? I was always interested in the photographic/graphic side of the house. Now I am learning by doing, the hardknocks school of graphic design.
    John/DOT

Hi John,

I retired in 1990. I was in Telecommunications-Computer Systems Control. Teaching photography was in association with the University of Maryland and MWR when I was stationed at various locations overseas.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update