Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

I would think the print preview should be supplied by the printer manufacturer. My little epson and even lexmark gives you a print preview... Have you check the printer software/docs? Most time they have it shut off as a default.
    John/DOT

Hi John

HP do not provide a print preview with the designjet 1050c Driver. I know some of the smaller A4/A3 deskjets have this when installed locally.

This printer is connected via the network to a file & print server and the printer controls are quite minimal.

Our 1050c works with all other software from CAD, 3D, DTP and graphics - even Word. All these programs have a print preview.

For us its just this printer and Xara dont see eye to eye.

Xara works fine with the small A4/A3 printers this is not an issue.

NickC

We have an HP1055CM. Xara X works. I'll try X1 today again but I am pretty sure it works.

Go to the XaraXone > freeware; I have a "poster/plotter" template for X that I used to use all the time.

Remember in Xara (prior to X1) to leave the printer driver settings to the portrait or default orientation ... only change the orientation via Xara's print options.

I will attempt to do some screen capture of successful printing settings when I have the time.